Lake County Senior Citizens’ 2021 Hall of Fame Nomination Criteria & FormSenior Citizen Hall of Fame Nomination Form
Established in 1994, The Hall of Fame is supported by the Lake County Council on Aging through its mission, vision and values to enrich the lives of Lake County seniors.
The Hall of Fame inductee(s) will be selected by a neutral, impartial panel of judges.
The Hall of Fame:
- Publicly honors outstanding older Lake County residents
- Recognizes their vital contributions to the community
- Promotes a positive and productive image of older persons
Submissions will be accepted through August 13, 2021; Selected Hall of Fame inductee(s) will be notified in September and recognized and awarded at the Lake County Council on Aging Awards Presentation and Annual Luncheon October 7, 2021.
- Each nominee must be age 60 or older.
- Nominee must have been a resident of Lake County for the past 5 years.
- An individual or couple who – as a senior citizen (60 or older) – has had significant impact on
- an individual, organization or community.
- This individual or couple may have an impact on another person, organization or community through his/her employment, civic or volunteer activities since age 60.
Who May Nominate / Eligibility
- A person, group, business or organization may nominate individuals.
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
- Awards may be given posthumously.
- Individuals or couples who have been nominated in past years may be nominated again using this year’s form.
Nomination Form Guidelines
- Completed nomination forms must be neat (please print or type), accurate and thorough.
- All questions must be answered directly.
- Applications left blank or only containing resumes, newspaper articles and testimonials etc. will NOT be accepted.
- Videos, books, essays or other extraneous materials will NOT be considered as part of the application. The nomination form stands alone as the application.
- All nominations must be submitted using the COA nomination form or photocopy. Nomination forms can be found on our website at www.lccoa.org or call 440-205-8111 x 223 for a form.
Nomination Deadline August 13, 2021Senior Citizen Hall of Fame Nomination Form
Please mail completed nomination form to:
Lake County Council on Aging
8520 East Avenue, Mentor OH 44060
Questions: Call (440) 205-8111 x 223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org